Zerintia Technologies (Zerintia) is a company dedicated to the development and implementation of software.
Since the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data we proceed to inform you how ZERINTIA collect, use, share and transfer your personal data when you provide us.
This website is not collected user’s personal data without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
The data controller of processing your personal data is Zerintia & Kebala SL with NIF B86851383 and Address in Calle Gandía, 1 of Madrid 28007. If you want to contact us, you can contact through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
We only collect information necessary for the management of the commercial and contractual relationship between you and ZERINTIA. In order to register our contacts and complete the information request forms, the following information is requested:
- Company or Individual
- Position in the company
- Subject and Message
It is your responsibility that the data provided is true, accurate, and complete. Personal data is collected exclusively for the purpose of
- conducting commercial demonstrations of our products.
- Adapt our commercial offers to your particular profile, process service requests, as well as to bill and collect them and manage, maintain and control the contractual relationship with our customers.
- Perform commercial and / or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including through electronic or equivalent communications, related to products or services similar to those contracted.
The purposes described are based on the following legitimizing bases:
- Execution of a contract between both parties, or by application of pre-contractual measures for the creation of products or provision of services based on Industry 4.0 and eHealth.
The personal data that we have come from the completion of the forms that our customers carry out and the processes of contracting products or services. Data will not be shared with third parties except by legal obligation.
We keep your personal data, provided through contact forms for a maximum period of one year, unless you indicate your desire not to receive commercial communications.
If you are a customer, we will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and have not requested its deletion.
Once the provision of the contracted services is finished, we will keep your personal data locked during the statutory limitation periods, generally, six years by Commercial Code regulations. After these prescription periods, your data will be destroyed.
As our client, you have the right to exercise your rights as far as Personal Data is concerned. You can exercise the following rights:
- Access to your personal data
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data
- Limitation of the treatments carried out
- Oppose any treatment.
- Portability of the data
- Exclusion of automatic decisions
- Rigth to file a claim with a supervisory authority
- Any other rights included in current regulations
These rights can be exercised in the following ways:
- Sent a letter to the email address email@example.com explaining in detail the treatment and data to which referencing. In order to identify you correctly you must identify yourself by indicating your name, contact telephone number, attached copy of ID, NIE, driving license or passport. We will process your personal data on the legal basis of legal compliance, with the purpose of responding to the exercise of your rights.
- Appearing in the offices of Zerintia located on Calle Gandía, 1 of Madrid 28007 and fill out the form that will be offered at the reception.
You may withdraw at any time the consents you have given us for data processing without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
However, you can obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, located on Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es), to which you can file a claim.